Re: MOL

Subject: Re: MOL
From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup999@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 11:53:18 MDT

I was optimistic and was hoping that the MOLAudio extension would fix this -
and maybe it does. I just have to experiment a little more with it. I have
not had the time to look at it again, but I guess, I have to 'bend' the
'audio-in' to the right port. It seems to sit on 'microphone' right now,
since I can hear myself talk ... ooh-oh - that is probably a sign of pending
insanity anyway.

Best regards,
Chris