Re: offer to sell stimulated stationery sery!!

Subject: Re: offer to sell stimulated stationery sery!!
From: BX (Bitch_Trix@mac.com)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 15:27:00 MDT

At 20:18 +0800 07/22/01, <choicescom@163.com> wrote:
>?
>Bring the latest & competitive products to customers:
>Bring busines to buth us!
>( If our Email bother your life, we are sorry and please cancel it !

Stimulated stationery - humm, sounds like it should be in
alt.sex.office-supplies...

Second spam like this in a week, sheesh

And it wasn't even erotic, bummer

--
BX
--

This has been a Jest of the emergency BS system. This Jest, involuntary regurgitation of the rfc, has developed this Jest to keep you amused. If this had been an actual emergency, the message you just saw would've been followed up by serious replies.... This is only a Jest...