Re: Orinoco (to 2.4 tree or not to 2.4 tree)

Subject: Re: Orinoco (to 2.4 tree or not to 2.4 tree)
From: Spunky Cadaver (spunkycadaver@mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 01:08:36 MDT

Scratch that last one...PCMCIA was set to no in
/etc/sysconfig/pcmcia, but now it gets an error running the script
tying to start...

/etc/rc.d/init.d/pcmcia: line 150: syntax error near unexpected token '(p'
/etc/rc.d/init.d/pcmcia: line 150: ' echo "cardmgr (pid
$pid) is running..."'

would it be best if I snagged a copy of your /etc/rc.d/init.d/pcmcia
file and compared to fix it or does anyone know what the problem is?

--
01001110011010010110001101101011

"Windows 2000 not found: (C)heer, (P)arty, (D)ance?"

"Macintosh -- we might not get everything right, but atleast we knew the century was going to end."

Spunky Cadaver Nick Shaff http://shade.cit.cornell.edu palace://shade.cit.cornell.edu ICQ - 5473298 AIM - Spunky Cadaver