RPMs and other goodness

Subject: RPMs and other goodness
From: Stuart Jansen (sjansen@byu.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 19:19:57 MDT

For those that are interested, I've got most of Ximian Gnome compiled
and working. That includes Evolution 0.11 but doesn't yet include
Nautillus. It was shameful the number of broken src RPMs I ran into, but
at least it helped demystify .spec files. I'd love to share the RPMs,
but don't have any place to put them.

And, I've got Ogg Vorbis and Audio cd's working on the Pismo! xmms cvs
for the latest ogg+esd goodness. xmms-cdread (available from xmms.org)
for cd audio. xmms-cdread is a replacement for the stand audio cd
plugin, it uses more of the processor, but that's a small price to pay!
Unfortunately, these aren't RPMs yet.

--
sjansen@byu.edu