Re: partition sizes

Subject: Re: partition sizes
From: Sy or Ursula Bensky (subensky@lvcablemodem.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 20:50:00 MDT

If you are going to put all of the partitions on one drive, just create a
"/" root partition. Linux will install everything in the one partition and
you don't have to go through the partition sizing hassle. Putting /usr,
/home, /var, etc. in separate partitions is good if you are going to put
the partitojns on separate drives.

Sy Bensky
subensky@lvcm.com