Xsession errors

Subject: Xsession errors
From: Lauri Karttunen (lauri.karttunen@xrce.xerox.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 10:58:51 MDT

Yellowdog Linux seems to run fine on my WallStreet Powerbook but the
.xsession-errors file shows that not everything is working correctly.
The file starts with the lines

    Couldn't interpret _XKB_RULES_NAMES property
    Couldn't interpret _XKB_RULES_NAMES property

SESSION_MANAGER=local/emeraldhill:/tmp/.ICE-unix/2815,tcp/emeraldhill:1260

    subshell.c: couldn't get terminal settings: Inappropriate ioctl for
device

Opening a new xterm always creates a lot of warning messages

    warning: unhandled event: 34

repeated about 127 times. I have not been able to find out what event
34 refers to. Any suggestions?

-- LK