RE: going bananas

Subject: RE: going bananas
From: Bryce Verdier (bverdier@pennnet.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 15:44:57 MDT

i would say just do something on one of the computeers that access the net
through the linux box, like check mail every 5 minutes, so that there is
always information exchanging and that way the connection never dies.

granted, not a very technical solution... but i don't see how it couldn't
work... it kept my g3 connected to the internet via dial up over 24 hrs
once. Didn't get much phone calls that day, but who would call me anyway.

Best Wishes and stuff;
b.

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out, but that is not
the reason we are doing it" -- Richard Feynman