Re: boot issue on G3 BW

Subject: Re: boot issue on G3 BW
From: Robert Fout (rfout@damien.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 19:34:18 MDT

I think the ATA HD has to be master, and the ATAPI CD drive to slave, or did
I misinterpret your info?
Bob
If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed
... oh, wait a minute -- he already does.

Robert Fout
MacOS Guru and MkLinux/Yellowdog Linux User
rfout@damien.edu
http://osx.damien.edu/rfout/
ICQ# 48433406