Re: Installing YDL 2.0 Problems

Subject: Re: Installing YDL 2.0 Problems
From: Larry Blodgett (blodgett@telocity.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 15:36:42 MDT

Dan,
I am having the same problem with a ZIP drive. I pulled the power on
my external ZIP and it found the root partition. But it seemed to
hang on installing all the applications and stuff. I will try again
tonight. I would like to cut down on failed install efforts. Should
I power the ZIP back up and put a disk in it???

--
Larry Blodgett
Email: blodgett@telocity.com

--- Linux, WinNT, MS-DOS - also known as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly ---"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither." -B. Franklin ---"Always ask the question, never assume the answer." -Marcus Radich 1999