Re: YDL 2 and monitors: was - Re: Titanum Confirguration for YDL 2.0

Subject: Re: YDL 2 and monitors: was - Re: Titanum Confirguration for YDL 2.0
From: Patrick Callahan (pac1@tiac.net)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 17:51:02 MDT

I used the Xautoconfig4 entry for Apple Studio Display 17 and could only get
1600 x 1200 working. I think the problem may be that there are two different
Apple Studio Display 17 models, a crt and an lcd. I have the CRT, the
XF86Config put out by Xautoconfig4 doesn't work. I had to hack an old
XF86Config file to get it to work at all in 1068x764 , but at the moment,
kmail's display and the Konqueror's default screen are all but unreadable.