Need gcc

Subject: Need gcc
From: theman (stickboy11@mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 22:42:08 MDT

Hey again, Guys.

I need to compile apps, heh, who doesn't, but I don't have gcc or cc...
I've tried mounting /mnt/cdrom and a bunch of stuff like that with the YDL
CD in the drive, but no files list when do 'ls'...

I tried to use 'yup' to update stuff, but when I run the program, it reads
the list of RPMs, then fails because it can't 'satisfy dependency
gnome-print => Version: 0.10-0 for package gnumeric"

I am in need of a compiler.... and I can't find the RPM on any FTPs... Can
someone help me please? lol... or maybe if you have the YDL RPM, put it on
a website and I'll download it or something strait to my linux box... :)

Thanks. Any help is appreciated.

-Alan Orth