video cards

Subject: video cards
From: Dan Huston (dhuston@cisco.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 18:56:16 MDT

Greetings,

I am purchasing a G4 to install YDL 2.0 on. I have already purchased YDL
pre-installed on a hard drive. The thing is that it appears as though the
G4's come with a NVIDIA GeForce2 MX video card, which is not supported by
YDL. I would prefer to install a second video card to use for ydl and use
the NVIDIA GeForce2 MX for OS X. Is that possible? If not, what is the
best choice (most compatible/best performance) for a video card that I can
put in my G4?

--Dan
Dan Huston
Decision Support Systems