Re: Yup is confused if 2.2.19 and 2.4.4 kernel and source RPM's are installed

Subject: Re: Yup is confused if 2.2.19 and 2.4.4 kernel and source RPM's are installed
frazz@lump.mine.nu
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 08:09:28 MDT

I had a similar issue where I only had the 2.2.19 kernel installed and
Yup insisted on updating me to the 2.4.4 kernel and left no trace of the
2.2.19 kernel packages. When I went to manually restore the 2.2.19
packages rpm gave me the error that they were already installed, so I had
to use the --force switch to get them back. I wasn't sadistic enough to
run an rpm --updatedb and see what Yup would do to me after that.

        -frazz