No YDL 2.0 install on G4 AGP w/ Apple Studio Display

Subject: No YDL 2.0 install on G4 AGP w/ Apple Studio Display
From: Joe Blood (wjblood@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 06:46:38 MDT

No matter how I try, text-based or gui, I cannot get YDL to install on
my G4 AGP w/ Rage Pro 128 and an Apple Studio Display (17" CRT). It says
it's loading the elf32 kernel then says it's booting then it dumps to a
totally blank black screen.Is this an issue with the Apple Display
Connector (ADC)? I don't think it's a bad CD issue because I got a
successful install on my G3 Wallstreet using the text based installer.
Has anyone else been able to install YDL 2.0 successfully on a similarly
configured G4?

Joe Blood <wjblood@home.com>