cdrecord broken

Subject: cdrecord broken
frazz@lump.mine.nu
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 01:37:12 MDT

Hey All,

I'm having a little bit of trouble burning CD's normally using cdrecord,
the package shipped with YDL seems to have a problem. Or is a default
kernel issue. It seems to be having a problem with the FIFO, I gt this
message when I try to burn something without setting the FIFO to 0.

Cdrecord 1.9 (powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2000 Jörg
Schilling
TOC Type: 1 = CD-ROM
cdrecord: Invalid argument. Cannot get mmap for 16781312 Bytes on
/dev/zero.

I set the FIFO to 0 and it seems to burn fine. I am wondering if this is a
cdrecord issue or a kernel issue? Anyone running into a similar issue?