Re: ssh to OSX box

Subject: Re: ssh to OSX box
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 21:44:42 MDT

Are you sure that there is not a conflict with the supported protocol
versions? Perhaps the daemon on the YDL box is configured to accept both
v1 and v2, but the daemon on the OS X box is only configured to accept one
version and the client on YDL box is using the other.

Jim

Neil Jolly's bits of Sun, 17 Jun 2001 translated to: