Re: No YDL 2.0 install on G4 AGP w/ Apple Studio Display

Subject: Re: No YDL 2.0 install on G4 AGP w/ Apple Studio Display
From: A S Hodel (a.s.hodel@Eng.Auburn.EDU)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 00:24:30 MDT

Hi,

i tried this and the screen still goes blank. however, the
'power on' light on the monitor begins blinking. i seem to recall
reading that this indicates the monitor is being driven at the wrong
frequency. Any suggestions here?

Thanks,

--
A. S. Hodel 200 Broun Hall Dept. Elect. & Comp. Eng., Auburn Univ. AL
36849-5201