YDL 2.0 ISO image difficulty

Subject: YDL 2.0 ISO image difficulty
From: Mari Masuda (mari@SDF.lonestar.org)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 10:56:49 MDT

Hello,

I recently downloaded the YDL 2.0 ISO image and was able to mount it with
Disk Copy and then use the mounted image to burn a CD with an OEM version
of Toast. (I had to mount the image because the OEM versions of Toast
don't include the direct ISO option.) Anyway, I noticed that there are
not any "blessed" folders on the CD that I burned. I saw in the "MISC"
folder, though, that there is a script or something to make an install cd
and this script includes code to "bless" the "INSTALL" folder so yaboot
can get loaded. How can I run this script if I do not already have Linux
running? Or is there some other way to "bless" the "INSTALL" folder? I
am trying to install YDL on a Bronze Powerbook 400MHz/Mac OS 8.6. Thanks
for any clues!

Mari

--
Mari Masuda                             \     /
mari@sdf.lonestar.org           .________\(O)/________.