YD1.2.1 network card drivers

Subject: YD1.2.1 network card drivers
From: Vanja Bucic (vanjab@UDel.Edu)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 10:02:20 MST

Am I right in the observation that the stock 1.2.1 kernel does not come with
tulip support? And if that is right, can I ask why is that? There are many
other obscure net drivers in the modules directory, but not the most used
one.
I have AllInOne G3 box, and I would like to add a new 100/10 net card. Which
one should I buy that would work with the supplied kernel, and would work
reliably
(this built-in card is failing way too often - I hear it is a
hardware/driver bug in older g3's).

Thank you,
Vanja Bucic