Re: Netatalk problems...

Subject: Re: Netatalk problems...
From: Bryn Hughes (linux@mail.demian.shacknet.nu)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 14:45:34 MST

You probably should direct this to the netatalk list as this list is
for Yellow Dog Linux (NOT Redhat!)

BUT, since you're here:

Netatalk does not display any files with names over 31 characters.
They don't yet have any functions in the code for dealing with this
at all (it's really frustrating as the files just don't show up).
There is no fix for it, this is just part of how netatalk works at
present. AFAIK even the new (1.5pre-X) versions don't have support
for this either.

Try going to SourceForge.net and doing a search for "netatalk", you
should find the Netatalk home page with the netatalk-admin mailing
list.

Bryn