Re: last straw

Subject: Re: last straw
From: Ryan Mesler (kraylus@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 14:22:50 MST

my preferred dialer for slack were just the ppp scripts. i'd type in ppp-go
and it went.

the dialer i've used with YDL is wvdial. i've used minicom and kppp. but
wvdial is the only one that would give me accurate error messages. other
than that, i have no preference.

i have macOS dual booted. so what i do for now is dl stuff from macOS and
pull it from the HFS partition in linux.

R.L. Mesler <Kraylus>
Call me Kray

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

ICQ: 45088864
AIM: Kraylus