Re: Linux laptops

Subject: Re: Linux laptops
From: Gavin Hemphill (hemphill@drea.dnd.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 13:53:14 MST

Well, you might want to read on yup on the mailing lists etc. It works
just fine if you do the recommended steps. Firewire is buggy, but
that's true for PC's as well. Sound's like you really aren't ready for
the world of open source which will always require the user to acquire a
fair amount of knowledge before they can do all the things they want.
        G++