Re: ISO?

Subject: Re: ISO?
From: John Schmidt (jas@netbrick.com)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 10:11:26 MST

Have you tried poking around in ftp.yellowdoglinux.com? How about trying:
ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/linux/distributions/yellowdog/iso
However, why don't you use yup to update things from 2.0 to 2.1, seems a lot
simpler to me. An even better solution is to fork over some $$ and buy it
from Terrasoft. If we want to continue to receive a fine linux distribution
for our macs we need to financially support the companies providing the
distributions (buy it!).

John Schmidt
jas@netbrick.com