yup! for x86?

Subject: yup! for x86?
From: Robert Silge (robert.silge@utsouthwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 18:10:28 MST

I had what may be a stupid question, but what the heck.

I really like yup!. It does what it says, and is far less confusing than
what I've tried on my Redhat box as far as their package managers. If I got
the source could I build it on my Redhat machine? Would it do any good? I'm
not sure what list it compares against to tell if everything's up to date,
so maybe it wouldn't have any x86 architecture .rpms listed anyway. But I
thought it was worth a shot to ask.

-Rob