500 Mhz Pismo Powerbook

Subject: 500 Mhz Pismo Powerbook
From: Mark Hardman (mark@paperboy.tmnews.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 21:18:50 MDT

Someone enlighten me please. Was running Champ 1.2 on PB 3400c for a
couple of months and just got new Pismo. Using BootX to try to install,
will get as far as first actual intsall screen and then freezes. Frankly
it has a tough time getting that far. I am guessing it is NOT completely
compatible with advent of the firwire support. I did note this was the
case with LinuxPPC. I'm a bit dissappointed as it ran (if you'll pardon
the pun) like a champ on the 3400c. Thoughts, feedback.

Mark

Mark Hardman, Systems Admin
Bedford Times-Mail
812.275.3355