RE: Running Windows in YDL?

Subject: RE: Running Windows in YDL?
From: Bryce Verdier (bverdier@pennnet.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 10:49:30 MDT

i know for linux there is a program called WINE, but i don't know if it was
ever ported to ppc linux... it sounds like a good question to me.

Best wishes,
b.

"... there's no view that never dissolved
there's no problem that ain't been solved,
there's no tale that no one's told
there's no beauty that won't get old...."- ICP