um... help...

Subject: um... help...
From: Jonathan Bertsch (jonathan@osu.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 22:28:01 MST

Well I completly removed gnome but I also removed alot of other stuff,
stuff that now will not let me run alot of x applications like
abiword... so how would I say if I never had installed gnome in the first
place would I get and install the gtk libaries and any other things I
might need... also when I run afterstep and try and iconify a window(or
whatever making it shrink up is called) it crashes the x server and thats
not good... I don't think i did any damage that cant be fixed... right? I
mean there must be a way to run all the applications that I did under
gnome, without gnome... I hope...

--
Jonathan Bertsch
bertsch.13@osu.edu