ATI TV Card and YDL CS1.2

Subject: ATI TV Card and YDL CS1.2
From: Reid Anderson (resander@cs.hamilton.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 13:51:34 MST

Well the school finally hooked up the cable so I have cable in my room. I cannot use this on my G4 unless I boot back into OS 9 (I am currently using OS X PB). I can however use my Beige G3 running YDL CS 1.2! I have installed in that machine an ATI All-In-Wonder TV-Tuner/VideoCapture Card. I have read a bit about something called "GATOS" which is a project being done by someone at binghamton.edu. Has anyone had any experience using this card or others (I have a FORMAC TV Card in the G4 that I could swap with)? I would really like to be able to work on my G4 and have the G3 Linux box tuned in as a TV! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

        Thanks,
                Reid Anderson
                resander@cs.hamilton.edu