More info on the iBook booting problems

Subject: More info on the iBook booting problems
From: Bill Vinson (billvinson@mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 15:16:45 MST

Ok, I had checked the md5 on my iso and it didn't match what was on the
server, but I had downloaded two copies of the iso with identical
incorrect MD5 values. Now, I don't know whether they have a bad copy up
or what, but their iso of fuji is only 17MB which I know is wrong :) I
am downloading 2.1 iso off of ibiblio's mirror now and will check it's
md5 and burn it. It seems to be getting a I/O when trying to mount or
umount the disk. We shall soon see if the new one works better :)

'c' on boot should cause the cd to boot though, right?

Thanks,
Bill