Re: 2.1 .iso

Subject: Re: 2.1 .iso
From: Christopher Murtagh (christopher.murtagh@mcgill.ca)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 08:20:08 MST

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Graham Leggett wrote:
>Download it again from a different mirror - a 49MB CD is way too small.
>The ISO over 600MB.

 If you want to try a different location, try this URL:

 http://open.mcgill.ca/ydl/iso/

 The rest of the mirror is incomplete, but if someone could test the ISO
that is there and let me know if it is any good (I haven't had time yet,
sorry). If I don't get any takers, I'll try on Monday.

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Sysadmin Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada

Tel.: (514) 398-3122 Fax: (514) 398-2017