Re: Ibook 2001 and YDL 2.1

Subject: Re: Ibook 2001 and YDL 2.1
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 09:54:27 MST

I think the recent YDL releases use "parted" instead of pdisk or fdisk.
I would use parted to print out your partition table, and then check
your yaboot.conf to see if it matches what your partition table says. In
my case, the yaboot.conf was totally screwed up: Fix yaboot.conf to
point to the right partitions and try /usr/sbin/ybin again. For me, this
fixed things.

Bo

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu