Re: Setting up DHCP

Subject: Re: Setting up DHCP
From: Keary Suska (hierophant@pcisys.net)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 19:36:46 MST

The yellow dog install setup work flawlessly for me, you might want to try
it. You can execute the script that does network configuration at setup from
the command line. It is a python (*.py) script. Look on the yellow dog site
under "Support". On the left down the page a ways is a list of the setup
python scripts and their location.

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.