RE: Sound Card Suggestion

Subject: RE: Sound Card Suggestion
From: Charlie Watts (cewatts@frontier.net)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 12:07:39 MST

If they are feeding out any signal at all, then it's probably working just
fine.

You want to be going out from "line out" on the computer and into a "line
in" source on a stereo ... are you going into a "phono" source, by any
chance? "phono" will be quieter like that ...

Usually a "Tape" or "CD" in source will work just fine.

--
Charlie Watts
cewatts@frontier.net