Re: PPP/Modem problems and kppp

Subject: Re: PPP/Modem problems and kppp
From: Pat Plummer (ppat@fmtc.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 18:29:12 MST

>Sorry, but with kppp you can increase timings and all works fine, in my iMac
>(same modem) this was the solution.
>Thanks to Dan and other people involved.

Yes! Thanks to Dan and others that helped. I am now able to connect manually
with kppp. Now, all I have to figure out is to get wvdial to do the same
since it is what establishes the ppp link at boot on my iMac 400SE.

Which S register is the correct one to modify to allow for more time for
modem initialization on the cobalt modem?

Pat

--
Embrace the penguin...