RE: Monitor Display Problem-Help Please! :)

Subject: RE: Monitor Display Problem-Help Please! :)
From: Gupta, Avinash (Avinash.Gupta@Staples.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 11:18:42 MST

Try the following Modeline in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4

Section "Modes"
Identifier "Modes0"
ModeLine "1024x768" 85.32 1024 1072 1312 1408 768 770 782 808 +hsync +vsync
EndSection
... blah ... blah ...
Section "Screen"
        Identifier "Screen0"
        Device "Card0"
        Monitor "Monitor0"
        DefaultDepth 24
        SubSection "Display"
                Depth 24
                Modes "1024x768"
        EndSubSection
EndSection

-- avinash

--On Thursday, November 29, 2001 1:35 am -0600 Robert Serphillips