Re: Reply-To: Setting

Subject: Re: Reply-To: Setting
From: andu (undo@cloud9.net)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 23:43:59 MDT

>I personally think that setting Reply-To: to the list is a bad idea. It
>makes it harder to reply to individuals (you have to copy and paste and
>otherwise dork around by hand), without making it any easier to reply to the
>list (you can always do reply-to-all).

So that in most cases I would get the same message one from you and one from the list. Most people when receiving mail from the list, in most cases, want to reply to the list not th the person who posted to the list.
Imagine getting messages like:

>Chuq:

>If you DIDN'T care, you wouldn't have allowed your panties to get knotted
>up your ass in the course of 2 1/2 minutes.

>So . . . . .which IS it?

>John

>>My office is taking bets. Is your lover's name 'Phrank', 'Qrisstofer'
>>or 'Brooce' ??
>>
>>Enquiring minds, you know . . .

in duplicate from such "Enquiring minds".

Regards, Andu
undo@cloud9.net