help with boot script

Subject: help with boot script
From: Jonathan Bertsch (bertsch.13@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 16:08:27 MDT

Can anyone offer some advice on getting a boot script to work
properly? Below is a copy of the script I'm using and in open
firmware it type "setenv boot-device hd:10,bootinfo" and then "setenv
boot-command boot" but when I start the system it dumps me into open
firmware and won't boot anything. I rested the p-ram before entering
the commands, so other than that I am not sure what else could be the
problem. I included the bootinfo file below.

<<CHRP-BOOT>>
<<COMPATIBLE>>
PowerBook3, 1
<</COMPATIBLE>>
<<DESCRIPTION>>
Linux/PPC Yaboot bootloader
<</DESCRIPTION>>
<<BOOT-SCRIPT>>
" get-key-map" " keyboard" open-dev $call-method
dup 20 dump
5 + c@ 08 = if
" Booting Yaboot ..." cr " boot hd:10,yaboot" eval
else
" Booting MacOS ..." cr " boot hd:9,\\:tbxi" eval
then
<</BOOT-SCRIPT>>
<</CHRP-BOOT>>

-Jonathan Bertsch