Re: Hard Network Things.

Subject: Re: Hard Network Things.
From: Eric Reischer (emr@engr.de.psu.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 21:18:38 MDT

Depends on your version of linux. Most times, depending on the distro, the
IP config information can be found either in /etc/network/interfaces (if
your distro uses the ifup/ifdown scheme), or I've seen it directly in the
/etc/init.d/network script (that's on a machine that uses the ifconfig and
route options). Having not gotten YellowDog installed on my machine yet
(somebody please help!), I can't tell you which route you should be looking
for.

Eric Reischer
CCIL Network Administrator
emr@ccil.org