Re: PMUD

Subject: Re: PMUD
From: David Wheeler (david@wheeler.net)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 12:32:39 MDT

Hey All,

This problem appears to have worked itself out. The only difference I
could tell was that I was in Europe last week and had set the clock in
both Mac OS 9.1 and YDL 2 for the local time zone. When I got back to
San Francisco, I changed the timezone in YDL, but didn't do it in the
Mac OS for a couple of days, so the hardware clock wasn't set properly.
My guess is that because there was a disconnect between the time
according to Linux and the time according to the hardware, the sleep
mode wasn't working. At least, the only thing I could recall doing
between when it wasn't working and when it started working again was
that I set the time zone back in the Mac OS. Does that make sense?

Anyway, all is well now.

Thanks,

David

--
David Wheeler                                         AIM: dwTheory
David@Wheeler.net                                     ICQ: 15726394