Re: v 2.1 problems

Subject: Re: v 2.1 problems
From: Michael Barcroft (mwb@geex.com)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 16:14:09 MST

The Powerbase has the Dec chip set with the tulip driver... On a
simpler level, as I said, it works just great in v2.0 of YDL but 2.1
the interface is dead (it looks like a hardware problem). We have
troubleshot like mad, the /sysconfig setup and /etc network files are
identical. I reformatted the drive and reinstalled 2.0 and everything
works great. Yep, the ethernet the Dec chip set with the tulip
driver, beyond that I don't know. Any ideas????