Re: installation question

Subject: Re: installation question
From: JHS (jhergan@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 22:57:06 MDT

Brad Copely wrote:

> Ok, I've downloaded the CD images for champion server
> 1.2, but I can't open them...neither diskcopy nor
> stuffit expander recognizes the images...are there any
> other programs out there that I can use?
>
> -brad

Why do you want to open the image?
Just start Toast and use Disk Image mode. Then select the image through
Toast (without opening or otherwise messing with the image). You can
select the image in one of the menus or by clicking the 'Data' button.
HTH
Jeff

"Sed omnia praeclara tam dificilia quam rara sunt."
Spinoza