Re: autoboot ?

Subject: Re: autoboot ?
From: Reid Anderson (resander@cs.hamilton.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 16:48:45 MDT

Back-UPS Pro 500 (The Clear One) is apparently supported under Linux. Given
I have my Mac set to auto-save/shutdown when the battery runs low and then
reboot when the power is restored, I imagine somone has taken the time to
put that into the linux version of the auto-software. Check with APC to see
if they know about Linux auto-reboot, they might just be able to help you
out...

Reid Anderson
resander@cs.hamilton.edu