Re: dang compilier dont work/need gaim

Subject: Re: dang compilier dont work/need gaim
From: Nathan A. McQuillen (nmlists@steaky.dhs.org)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 13:31:45 MDT

Make sure you have binutils and cpp installed as well as gcc. (And don't
do what i did and try to compile without make installed ;) ).

As far as header linking problems, I've run up against the same issues
trying to compile mod_dav and given up for the moment, since I don't
really know what I'm doing. It looks to me, though, like the Apache source
i have is not providing what mod_dav expects by way of headers, and I'm
assuming it's just a version mismatch -- but then, you're writing scratch
code so it wouldn't be anything like that. (BTW, if anybody has hints on
compiling mod_dav for Apache 1.3.12-1, shout 'em out.)

- N