Definitive answer on mozilla-psm dependency?

Subject: Definitive answer on mozilla-psm dependency?
From: David Rarick (rarick@leinie.org)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 02:53:27 MDT

I'm trying to install YDL 2.0 on a number of different machines. On all
of them, I'm doing an "Everything" install. No matter what machine I'm
using, I get the dreaded "mozilla-psm" dependency error. I've downloaded
and burned ISO's from 5 different mirrors, as well as from TSS
themselves. I've also purchased the retail (non-support) version, all
with the same result. The ISO's have been burned with two different
types of media, on both Mac and Windows platforms, using both Yamaha and
Lite-On CD-RW drives. No success under any circumstances.

I've searched through the archives, and the only reference I've seen to
this problem is "you've got a bad CD". The odds of every single CD (and
we're talking WELL into the double digits here) that I've tried being
bad seem pretty slim. Trying it on multiple machines should eliminate
the possibility of a bad CD-ROM drive, but I've even tried replacing
that in one of the machines.

Is there any official TSS answer for this issue?