Ultra 3 SCSI cards

Subject: Ultra 3 SCSI cards
From: Christopher Murtagh (christopher.murtagh@mcgill.ca)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 08:29:12 MDT

Hi gang,

 I'm about to buy some more hardware, and I'm looking at buying SCSI cards
again. Last time I did this, I found out the ATTO ExpressPCI Ultra 3 card
didn't work with YDL. Does anyone have any suggestions/preferences for an
Ultra 3 card that is supported? Otherwise I'm going to have to look around
for the ATTO Ultra 2's and their getting scarce.

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Sysadmin Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada