Re: Picking runlevel at bootup?

Subject: Re: Picking runlevel at bootup?
From: Eric Williams (eric@astro.wesleyan.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 20:09:57 MDT

Thanks for the suggestions. I was interested in changing during boot. The
info on editing the inittab file was helpful. I have done the similar thing
on Solaris so that makes sense. What I was trying to avoid was the long
delay, waiting for my Airport card to configure when I have to boot after
moving to a new Airport network. I guess I have to boot, wait, reconfigure
/etc/modules.conf for the new Airport network, then reboot. Not very user
friendly. Too bad...

Thanks to you all again!

--
Eric Williams                       Systems & Facility Manager
eric@astro.wesleyan.edu             Van Vleck Observatory