MOL/keyboard config

Subject: MOL/keyboard config
From: A Scottedward Hodel (a.s.hodel@Eng.Auburn.EDU)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 14:51:48 MDT

I posted this question the the MOL mailing list but got no reply. Has
anyone had success in getting the keyboard in MOL to behave properly (Cmd
key and arrow keys act as they should)?

I've seen comments to use the "showkey" command to get linux key-codes, but
I've no clue how to map them in the molrc or keyboard config files; I don't
know the corresponding adb codes to map to, etc.

Details on my system: I'm using a G4 cube with the accompanying keyboard.
I'd be happy with either a keyboard config file or instructions on how to
create one.

Thanks,

ash