yaboot from BootX

Subject: yaboot from BootX
From: Chris von Rabenau (cvonrabe@chartermi.net)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 22:12:37 MDT

I just upgraded from Mac OS 9.0 to 9.1 on my Lombardi G3 PowerBook. I am
running YDL Champion Server 1.2.1 on the Linux half of my drive. Of course
before I did this I did not realize that BootX was not compatible with 9.1
and that I needed to use yaboot. Couple of questions (and I am not a total
newbie, but would appreciate being treated as one here):

1) Where do I put yaboot?
2) Can I get a dual boot system running? (seems at least as of 1/2001 this
did not work)
3) How do I make the switch from BootX to yaboot?
4) Anything else I should know?

Thanks in advance,

Chris