Java?

Rich Cavanaugh (rcavanaugh@zim.com)
Sun, 04 Apr 1999 11:32:39 -0400

Has anyone managed to get java going? Here's a quick rundown of my trying:
Kaffe: compile errors, won't build
JDK117: Core Dump
JDK12: comes up with undefined symbol __divdi3 when loading libjava.so.
After some research it might be because this was not compiled with the same
glibc, but I'm no expert.

Anyone have any advice? I might be able to get a few machines at work
approved to have YDL on a trial basis, but I need Java support first.
Just in case your curious, I need it for the Citrix MetaFrame Java client
(there is no ppc version of their linux client).

-Rich