iMac questions.....

Mike Sterling (mike@killedkenny.com)
Mon, 05 Apr 1999 12:59:47 -0700

I just got my copy of YDL, and i've installed it onto my rev. B iMac. I
used the updated kernel available on ftp.yellowdoglinux.com.

Questions that I didn't see answered in the manual (.pdf version, downloaded):

1. Are any other mice supported other than the Apple USB mouse? I have a
Logitech USB wheel mouse that I would prefer to use.

2. It appears that the symbolic link for the XF86Config file in
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11 is broken, as the target (/etc/XF86Config) doesn't
exist. Is there a default XF86Config file to use?

3. eth0 didn't initialize during boot. I get the following error message:

Bringing up interface eth0:
Using DHCP for eth0: FAILED.

Any ideas/suggestions?

I love bleeding-edge technology. :)